How to observe National Unicorn Day? I know you’re wondering.
“There are several ways to celebrate this fun day. Try these fun ideas:
- Make some brightly colored pancakes or cupcakes. Decorate them with multicolored sprinkles or glitter.
- Bake cookies in the shape of unicorns.
- Watch a favorite movie including unicorns.
- Draw a picture of a unicorn or write a story about one.
- Read your favorite fantasy novel featuring unicorns.
Or, you can read old Fit is a Feminist Issue posts (below) with “unicorn” in the title!