1. Cate wants to know why she’s still menstruating at 53.5 and whether that’s a good thing.
2. I love it when one of our most read posts of the month is by a guest blogger. This month it’s a new voice here at Fit is a Feminist Issue, Julie on curling.
3. Another very seasonal guest post from a few years ago, it’s Carly’s thoughts on new year’s resolutions from a cheerful chubster.
4. Cate offers advice in her dear field poppy advice column. I think we’re all hoping there’s more of these yet to come.
5. Nicole offers advice too, to teens and others.
6. Marjorie’s guest post on keeping fit while healing from a hysterectomy
7. When plans change and your usual coping strategies fail, Sam’s musings on covid, stress, and falling into bed at 7 pm with a box of chocolates.
8. Diane’s post on balancing and juggling and making space.
9. Martha on taking time.
10. Elan on serving love and what that can look like when it comes to seasonal feasts.