This is where we share stuff we can’t share on our Facebook page for fear of being kicked out! Read why here. Usually the posts are about body image, sometimes there’s nudity but we’re all adults here. Right?
Why does a fitness blog even care about body image? You can read about that here.
- And hey, even the Guardian agrees with me about Facebook’s standards on nudity. See When it comes to nudity, Facebook is little different than Victorian England.
- What do you think of the new Special K ad? “Had ‘I hate my body moment’ today? You are not alone. It’s time to
#OwnIt and watch this.”
- These Beautiful Drawings Showcase How We Stereotype The Female Gender & Why We Need To Stop. Here’s one:
- I’ve been wondering about this lately, Why Is It So Hard for Women to Write About Sex?
- Helen Mirren weighs in on whether we ought to expand our notions of beauty or just do away with beauty talk. See Helen Mirren: ‘Do I feel beautiful? I hate that word’
- Finally, this oldie but goodie, To all of the kick ass, beautiful fierce femmes out there,
streamed by me in my newsfeed and made me laugh and cry and wish Ivan was back at Western for another writer-in-residence stint.