What is the Friends for Life Bike Rally?
On July 26, 2015, more than 400 Riders and Crew will embark on a six-day, 600 km journey from Toronto to Montréal to support the Toronto People With AIDS Foundation’s (PWA) ability to provide critical services and support to individuals living with HIV and AIDS in Toronto. Now in its 17th year, the Bike Rally is the sustaining fundraiser of the PWA. Bike Rally Participants of all ages and levels of experience share a common passion in supporting their friends, family and neighbours living with HIV/AIDS. Join PWA’s Friends For Life Bike Rally for the experience of a lifetime and help make a positive difference.
- 50th Birthday Challenge: Friends for Life Bike Rally
- Friends for Life Bike Rally Day One
- Day 3 on the Friends for Life Bike Rally
- Day 4 on the Friends for Life bike rally
- Sweeping in the rain, or is it mopping? Day 5 of the Bike Rally
- How was it? Could I do it? Reflections on the bike rally