This isn’t a list of the the most viewed posts in 2014 but rather the 2014 posts that got the most views!
What’s the same as in years past? Our most popular posts are about body image and weight.
What’s different? Two of our most popular posts are from guest bloggers. Yay! It’s feels like we’re part of a real community of feminists writing about fitness these days.
Here’s the 10 most viewed posts from 2014:
- Jennifer Lawrence and Body Shaming. Really?
- Does one of the fittest women in the world need Photoshop?
- Big women and strength
- Men: It isn’t junk, Women: Stop saying you don’t need to see that
- Deadlift Day
- Revisiting the Thigh Gap: Thin Body Shaming Isn’t Okay Either
- CrossFit and women’s bodies: It’s complicated
- Fat, Strong, and Confident (Guest Post)
- Thigh chafing and the joys of summer
- Losing 20 lbs: A complicated gift (Guest post)
Thanks to all of our readers, likers, and followers! It’s nice to feel appreciated.